Saturday, May 02, 2009

Endings are Beginnings too...

Endings are Beginnings too...

0n May 8, 2009...though that day may signify the end of our college days...
but it will pave way for the beginning of our real lives...

i'm gonna miss laughing with my friends... they were my joy...
i'm gonna miss sitting beside JM in class... he's my confidante...
i'm gonna miss doing productions... i'll heard my calling...
i'm gonna miss smoking at the back of my campus... it became my habit...
i'm gonna miss my classmates... they were a part of my life...
i'm gonna miss my mentors... they believed in me...
i'm gonna miss going to COC everyday... it's my home...

but then again, everything ends...

May 9, 2009 will be a new day for all of us... may we all start it right!

Goodbye mates...
Goodluck!

-Brattyeca
LOOKING FOR THE ONAKULEOM SITE?
IT'S HERE: www.ONAKULEOM.tk