Sunday, January 14, 2007

Never Thought

Composed by: Jerome Philip Ricamata

Performed by: Jerome Philip Ricamata, Patri Fe Delasas, Shaidel Murillo, with the special participation of Ann Lalaine Testor

I met you on a Tuesday morning. The clouds were fine.

Your eyes glistened like a star in a diamond line

We started conversations that led to another

We even had lunch over and over

But there’s a thing that I couldn’t say best

A feeling that was kept inside of my chest

Refrain 1:

Don’t know how to start it

Don’t know how to show it

Even don’t know how to say it

But here it goes, here it goes

Chorus 1:

Never thought I’d fall in love with you (ooh-ooh)

Never thought I’d met someone like you (dub i dub dub)

Deep within my heart I know you’re the one for me

But baby we can’t be, my courage won’t let me be

I finally heard what I wanted to hear long ago,

Now I know that there is no letting go

Now we have each other, together, forever

And never we’ll part ooh never

I never expected that you would be mine

I never expected it would be this fine

Refrain 2:

Don’t want it to end

Don’t want it to bend

But now I know what I wanna say

And here it goes, here it goes

Chorus 2:

Never thought I’d fall in love with you (Never… with you baby)

Never thought you felt the same way too

Deep within my heart I know you’re the one for me

Oh baby I’m so happy, we were meant to be

(Adlib)

Love… Precious love… Here it goes!

(Repeat Chorus 1)

… never thought

…never thought

Fall in love with you

No comments:

LOOKING FOR THE ONAKULEOM SITE?
IT'S HERE: www.ONAKULEOM.tk