Monday, October 29, 2007

Wasteland

by Mylene Bellen


Mother doesn't know where the love has departed
She says it must be childhood that keeps us feeling strong
I notice her little face that turn to ice
And when she cry she shows the line of scarifies
And I recognize that their saying as our sun begins to weaken
And we made our love on wasteland

Father made my history
He fought for what he thought would set us somehow free
He thought me what to say in school
I learn it off by heart but now that is torn into two
And now I know that their saying
And the tune of March past
And we made our love on the wasteland


Born on dissimilar sides of life
We fear the same, feel all their strife
So come to me when I am asleep
Well cross the lines and dance upon the streets
And now I know what their saying
As the drum begins to die away
We made our love on wasteland

Turn around and I'll be there
There's a scar through my heart but I'll bare it again
I thought we were the human race
But we were just another border line case
The stars reach down and tell us that there's always one escape


I don't know where the love has gone
And in this trouble land desperation keep us tough
But now I know what their saying
Its terribly majesty we've made
So we made our love on wasteland


No comments:

LOOKING FOR THE ONAKULEOM SITE?
IT'S HERE: www.ONAKULEOM.tk