Sunday, November 11, 2007

Not Letting Go

by Barbra Mae Polanco


It's so hot in here, I can't breathe
I can't stand it and I know it's not because of the heat

I've been crying here for the past hour or so
Thinking about you and can't never let go

You asked me to set you free
But it's impossible....can't you see

How can you do this to me
When I know I've done to make you happy?

You chose another girl to be by your side
What do you want me to do....just hide?

I thought we promised to be together 'til the end
But you betrayed your promise and left me instead

And lastly, do you know that it's not simple to give you up?
'Coz without you my whole world's like a crap

Just believe and listen to your heart
And maybe...just maybe...you will realize
Why we can't live apart

No comments:

LOOKING FOR THE ONAKULEOM SITE?
IT'S HERE: www.ONAKULEOM.tk